- No subtitles required in the book - which I am glad about. I didn't like them anyway!
- It was a good project and I was very close on it.
- It would have been better if I had found some 'quirky' nightworkers - people who do more unusual jobs.
- Getting a balance of images in the book - the exterior shots are fine, but the sequencing of the internal images - light v dark needs looking at.
- Turn the grey text down from 50% to 20%-30%.
- Consider the size. Usually books will be 240-245 mm wide, but said it would be OK to do the larger book for the project.
Friday, 23 April 2010
Dewi Lewis Critique
Dewi Lewis visited the University of Bolton yesterday to look at our work. He made the following comments:
Posted by Karen Hope at 19:40